Re: What is the status of developer.gnome.org and help.gnome.org?

On Fri, 2019-02-15 at 20:19 +0000, Emmanuele Bassi via desktop-devel-
list wrote:
Given the state of library-web’s maintenance and resources, I’m
actually
trying to figure out a way to use Gitlab’s CI to build the
documentation
and put it somewhere else; I still have to investigate how to achieve
this
on the GNOME infrastructure.

I'd like to switch help.gnome.org to use Pintail. I have a very rough
work in progress of such a setup here:

https://gitlab.gnome.org/shaunm/help.gnome.org

It builds straight from git branches. Tarballs are irrelevant.

There's also a group of people wanting to do something else for the
developer site. I went to some of their meetings, but haven't had time
to keep up. I don't know their status.

--
Shaun