What is the status of developer.gnome.org and help.gnome.org?

Hey guys.

I was about to file a bug against a browser asking them to implement
some new ATK API, but that API isn't showing up on developer.gnome.org.
Furthermore, looking at https://developer.gnome.org/atk/, I see the
latest version is 2.28.1 even though 2.31.90 was released two weeks ago.

The AT-SPI2 docs are similarly out of date:
https://developer.gnome.org/libatspi/.

And now that I look, I've added documentation to Orca that's not showing
up on help.gnome.org.

So.... Did we accessibility folks miss a memo somewhere and need to be
doing things differently?

Thanks in advance, and apologies if there is need something we should
have known but didn't.

--joanie