Re: Proposal: Replace all references to master/slave in GNOME modules

On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 7:24 AM David Woodhouse <dwmw2 infradead org> wrote:

As a software engineer, I much prefer to fix bugs rather than paper
over them with workarounds. And if the bug here is that some people
wouldn't pass a high school comprehension test because they can't tell
the difference between different words that happen to be spelled the
same, then changing a small handful of examples doesn't really address
the real problem. It's a workaround, not a fix.

"I don't want anyone of less than high school-level English working on
my project" is a position you may want to defend; "I'm smart enough to
know they shouldn't be offended" is kind of subjective.

Mike