Re: Retiring app menus - planning for 3.32.0

On Fri, 2018-09-21 at 10:36 -0700, Christian Hergert wrote:
On 09/21/2018 04:24 AM, Allan Day wrote:
This would reduce
the number of menu items, allows cross-linking, and so on.

This doesn't work well for situations where plugins are in play
because
those don't integrate cleanly into the documentation. However, the
keyboard shortcuts window can handle this relatively okay (albeit
more
complex than it should be).

And we have a lot of apps that have plugins.

Can you elaborate on this? One of the goals of Mallard is to allow
plugin docs to integrate into the main app docs. Is there something we
could be doing better?

Thanks,
Shaun