Re: Release team now using gnome-build-meta repository, not JHBuild

Hi Tristan,

Also, your question makes me realize I need to clarify some more
things
about sysdeps and how they have changed, there is a longer term plan
which involves collaboration with the newly created freedesktop-sdk
project (see: gitlab project[0] and mailing list[1]) for building a
well integrated system which I will try to blog about soon.

Actually, I forgot that gexiv2 isn't a "normal" module, I even have a
ticket open regarding this. Thanks for the detailed explanations.