Re: Release team now using gnome-build-meta repository, not JHBuild

On Sat, Jan 20, 2018 at 6:06 PM,  <mcatanzaro gnome org> wrote:
When adding or removing a dependency from your
module, please now update gnome-build-meta instead.

The BuildSteam page still mentions this:
In case you are trying to develop integrated components such as GNOME Shell,
GDM, gnome-session or gnome-keyring, these are more difficult and not yet supported.

Is this information outdated? At least I see all those components in
the gnome-build-meta repo, so I dare to hope ...
If not, are we now expected to monitor all our dependencies'
dependencies (and so on) and effectively take over maintenance of the
jhbuild moduleset until someone figures out how to support our
components?