Re: Release team now using gnome-build-meta repository, not JHBuild

On Mon, Jan 22, 2018 at 6:33 AM, Florian Müllner <fmuellner gnome org> wrote:
Is this information outdated? At least I see all those components in
the gnome-build-meta repo, so I dare to hope ...

You can build them, and there is CI to ensure the build does not fail.

But I imagine it would be hard to run them.

If not, are we now expected to monitor all our dependencies'
dependencies (and so on) and effectively take over maintenance of the
jhbuild moduleset until someone figures out how to support our
components?

Were you actually using JHBuild to run integrated system components (gnome-shell, gnome-session)? If so, how? I was not aware that that was even possible nowadays.

When developing these components,