Re: Documentation - language default

On Fri, 2018-04-06 at 15:51 +0200, Alexandre Franke wrote:
On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 10:50 PM, Sriram Ramkrishna <sri ramkrishna me
wrote:
On Thu, Apr 5, 2018 at 2:18 PM Jeremy Bicha <jbicha ubuntu com> wrote:
Let me confirm and restate: GNOME has a Docs team. It would be cool if
you would work with the existing Docs Team when doing big Docs stuff.

I talked to Petr (on a bugzilla ticket) and they have given their ok on
going forward as long as we keep them in the loop because they are
responsible for the developer.gnome.org site.  I also promised to
be a
liaison between the two teams.

If discussions happened in the docs channel, there wouldn’t be a need
for liaison, would there?