Re: Proposal for Gnome Goal (was Re: Switching from Autotools to CMake for core evolution products)

Le lundi 10 octobre 2016 à 22:51 +0900, Tristan Van Berkom a écrit :

I would caution against using only JHBuild as a metric for Meson's
maturity. Rather I would recommend starting at the lower end of the
stack, say try to port glib/GTK+ over to use Meson in a wip branch,
and
then see how that withstands a cross compile to arm in a wip branch
against Yocto poky master.

Glib meson branch can be found here:

https://github.com/centricular/glib

best regards,