Re: Switching from Autotools to CMake for core evolution products

I'm a little surprised at the use of CMake instead of meson, but that's
your choice to make.

As much as I hate autotools and its arcane syntax, it does bring
uniformity and consistency.
Atm I'm counting waf (for some non-core modules), autotools, cmake and
some are discussing to use meson/ninja.

So while I'm not tied to autotools, I would hate to see if every
modules maintainer chooses his/her own build system of choice. This
makes it really cumbersome as downstream/integrator.

Michael
universe are pointed away from Earth?