Re: <DKIM> Re: GNOME Games source name

Le ven. 3 juin 2016 à 20:29, Sébastien Wilmet <swilmet gnome org> a écrit :
Then the gnome-games project can recommend to distros to use another name for the package, so that it has more chances that it'll be the same name on all distros.

Sure, as said previously in this list: I recommend distros having a naming conflit to name the application 'gnome-games-app'.

I though recommend distros not having such a naming collision to keep the 'gnome-games' name for the application to stay consistent with the upstream, as I see this as more valuable than having consistency across distros, which would probably help only a few distro hoppers.

Adrien Plazas