Re: GNOME Games source name

On Thu, 2016-06-02 at 13:03 +0200, Michael Biebl wrote:
Right, I hope we don't repeat that mistake. That name conflict is
rather painful and confusing.
Let's not repeat that if we can avoid it.

Reading gnome-games, I expect a collection of games, thh. Given
Adrien's explanations, I think gnome-game-manager or gnome-video-
games
would be much more suitable.

Since this app has not yet been packaged by distros, I think now would
be a great time to change the name (GNOME Video Games is my
preference). A name change would be painful down the road, but if we do
it now it's not so bad. We discussed more name possibilities a couple
years ago [1].

But it's ultimately Adrian's choice. Distros can surely get by
regardless.

Michael

[1] https://mail.gnome.org/archives/games-list/2014-August/msg00002.htm