Re: Maintainers, please read this. [Re: GNOME 3.19.2 unstable tarballs due]

Hi,

Philip Withnall wrote:

On Wed, 2015-11-25 at 11:07 +0100, Frederic Peters wrote:
I'm a bit surprised by 1) but we could certainly automatically
produce
a list of maintainers / modules/ time/commits since last release, if
that could be useful.

I think 1) would be useful because I have a load of modules which I am
not sure if they need to follow the main GNOME release schedule. I had
a nagging fear they should, but then nobody poked me about doing a
release, so I forgot to check up further. As a result, a lot of my
modules haven’t had releases following the schedule. (Sorry if I have
been a total pain because of this.)

Would such a list be useful for the release team, as a way of tracking
who needs nagging? If so, then I hope producing it should not be too
much of a drain on your time — if it is a drain, then you probably
shouldn’t do it.

This was mostly done manually (at least as far I am concerned), but
here is an experiment,
  https://people.gnome.org/~fpeters/health/wanted-releases.html

And the red modules are first targets.

(this has been generated from my local clones, updated a few hours
ago, if it's something we want to pursue it would be quite nice to
have this automated and running on GNOME infrastructure) (the disk
requirements exclude openshift).

        Fred

[code at https://git.gnome.org/browse/releng/tree/tools/health/]