Re: Maintainers, please read this. [Re: GNOME 3.19.2 unstable tarballs due]

Bastien Nocera wrote:

It's been some months we have those reminder emails sent to
devel-announce-list.  Maintainers, make sure you are subscribed.

Maintainers (bis), please do try to respect the Monday 23:59 UTC
deadline, it's really not fun to chase maintainers for days during
release weeks.  If you know you will be late, tell us, either by
email
at release-team gnome org or simply by pinging us on #release-team.

I'd rather somebody helped me 1) know which of my modules need
releasing 2) do releases.

We can of course assist in producing tarballs, just ping us.

I'm a bit surprised by 1) but we could certainly automatically produce
a list of maintainers / modules/ time/commits since last release, if
that could be useful.

        Fred