Re: Maintainers, please read this. [Re: GNOME 3.19.2 unstable tarballs due]

On Wed, 2015-11-25 at 10:52 +0000, Philip Withnall wrote:
Would such a list be useful for the release team, as a way of
tracking who needs nagging? If so, then I hope producing it should
not be too much of a drain on your time — if it is a drain, then you
probably shouldn’t do it.

        Hi,
it would be nice, if anything like this will be implemented, to have
the notifications on the opt-in bases.

I understand the need for maintainers of tons of modules which do not
receive any active development, but for me, whom has only few packages,
would be the notification a simple spam and thus quite annoying thing.
I'm fine the Friday notification about the following Monday release. I
have also setup a calendar notifications about the releases.

Just my opinion on the matter.
        Bye,
        Milan