Re: GNOME Music needs you!

On Sat, 2015-12-26 at 10:14 -0500, Vadim Rutkovsky wrote:
Music should include files from ~/Music and ~/Downloads only.
If some other files are played - please file a new bug (please
attach the output of 'gnome-music -d' to help debugging it).

Ah, I see. I've set my Downloads folder to be ~/Desktop, and I use this
to dump stuff temporarily, so there's some unrelated junk there. Is
there a way to exclude the Downloads folder?