Re: GNOME Music needs you!

Felipe Borges <felipeborges gnome org> wrote:
Music is one of those core applications that we all love. It follows a
design-oriented approach, and it's written on Python.

Music has been a little abandoned since the last release, and it still
lacks some important features. Therefore, I hereby invite you all,
experienced and newcomers, to help us keep this app alive.

Thanks for pointing this out, Felipe!

Music suffers more from rough edges than lack of features, in my
opinion. It would benefit greatly from a new maintainer, particularly
if they could review what we already have.

Allan