Re: GNOME Music needs you!

On Mon, Dec 7, 2015 at 8:19 AM Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
Felipe Borges <felipeborges gnome org> wrote:
> Music is one of those core applications that we all love. It follows a
> design-oriented approach, and it's written on Python.
>
> Music has been a little abandoned since the last release, and it still
> lacks some important features. Therefore, I hereby invite you all,
> experienced and newcomers, to help us keep this app alive.

Thanks for pointing this out, Felipe!

Music suffers more from rough edges than lack of features, in my
opinion. It would benefit greatly from a new maintainer, particularly
if they could review what we already have.

So, follow up - what needs to be done right now?  I assume we want to start advertising for either a maintainer or to work on the newcomer bugs?

sri

Allan