Re: Concerning Keyboard Status Menu

I should say fcitx with kimpanel still works at gnome 3.6 , but it's  running slower than that in gnome 3.4, and  even slower than that in gnome 3.2, which means a same extension is running slower and slower with gnome-shell upgrades.

As ibus experience still sucks at gnome, ibus or gnome, which one would u drop?
Yuanfang, what do you say?