Re: Concerning Keyboard Status Menu

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 11:54 PM, anish patil <anish developer gmail com> wrote:

> Such a mail thread is limitless, we need to think about working solutions or
> solving the problems
> How about creating a wiki page about current problems? what you expect from
> GNOME upstream/designers ? What you expect from Ibus?

Engine list filtering should be changed to black list instead.
I guess we need to black list some m17n advertised engines and ibus-xkbc.
The code change should be easy but determining black list need some
effort, I'm trying now.

Property menu filtering should be removed, I'd do this before above task.