Re: 3.6 Feature: IBus/XKB integration
- From: Justin Wong <justin w xd gmail com>
- To: Liang Suilong <liangsuilong gmail com>
- Cc: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>, Aron Xu <aronxu gnome org>, Christophe Fergeau <teuf gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 3.6 Feature: IBus/XKB integration
- Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 00:36:36 +0800
btw, do u guys ever heard of another input method framework named "RIME" which is optimized for traditional Chinese ?
so let's just discuss a better solution.
On Tue, May 15, 2012 at 12:05 AM, Liang Suilong <liangsuilong gmail com>
Let's calm down. Let's find out a better solution.
There is a quite large controversy between input method developers and GNOME developers, also between CJK users and GNOME. I suggest that iBus integration should be delayed before the controversy is end. All the developers' work will not satisfy all the guy.
I do not want to see iBus integration becomes another Power Off Button on GNOME Shell.
desktop-devel-list mailing list
desktop-devel-list gnome org
-- Open Source,Open Mind
E-mail: bigeagle xdlinux info
] [Thread Prev