Re: 3.6 Feature: IBus/XKB integration

Let's calm down. Let's find out a better solution.

There is a quite large controversy between input method developers and GNOME developers, also between CJK users and GNOME. I suggest that iBus integration should be delayed before the controversy is end. All the developers' work will not satisfy all the guy.

I do not want to see iBus integration becomes another Power Off Button on GNOME Shell.

Sent From My Heart
My Page: http://www.liangsuilong.info