Re: 3.6 Feature: IBus/XKB integration

I have to clarify something. The archive is too long for me. I haven't
read them all.

The Unity bug I mentioned doesn't integrate IBus. AFAIK, IBus actually
works not very well on Ubuntu 12.04 with Unity. The bug just eliminate
the possibility of using another input method framework.

True integration eliminates the need of cryptic configuration process
before one can conveniently use any input method frameworks. This is
desirable. But someone warned me that trying to do this may cause
serious regression. Maybe you need devise a verification method first.

Maybe it is a duplicate. Input Method works in Gedit doesn't imply
that it would work in Sublime Text. Accept this ugly fact.