Re: [gnome-settings-daemon] datetime: Remove datetime D-Bus mechanism
- From: Lennart Poettering <mztabzr 0pointer de>
- To: Steve Frécinaux <nudrema gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [gnome-settings-daemon] datetime: Remove datetime D-Bus mechanism
- Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 23:03:40 +0100
On Fri, 20.01.12 21:50, Steve Frécinaux (nudrema gmail com) wrote:
> On 01/20/2012 06:33 PM, Nirbheek Chauhan wrote:
> >Try to think of it as a freedesktop standard for time and date (like
> >org.fdo.Notifications). It even uses the same DBus namespace! Once a
> >provider is implemented (by porting timedated or whatever) it can be
> >reused everywhere.
> It might be wise to just make it a plain, documented, dbus spec.
Thank god I am so wise:
Lennart Poettering - Red Hat, Inc.
] [Thread Prev