Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)
- From: Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com>
- To: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)
- Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2011 08:01:53 +0100
On Wed, Oct 19, 2011 at 1:02 AM, Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org> wrote:
> I can't speak for everybody. But as I've said numerous times,
> I don't trust any survey that has no control over its sampling.
> And preferably, it would be run by people who have some amount
> of professional experience.
Ok, thanks for the reasonable answer. Don't you think it would make
sense for the GNOME to conduct such review officially? And perhaps
explicitly exclude GNOME developers from participation, to make it
] [Thread Prev