Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)
- From: Cosimo Cecchi <cosimoc gnome org>
- To: Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:29:31 -0400
On Tue, 2011-10-18 at 17:15 +0100, Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
> Provocative question: is there any way that some unbiased survey would
> change the emphasis of development from gnome-shell to the fallback
> mode? And increase the configurability and so on.. Or - the current
> strategy is unchangeable (unfalsifiable), regardless?
How are those two things even connected? How could switching the
development emphasis to work on obsolete technologies help anybody at
all (users/developers/designers and so on)?
] [Thread Prev