Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)
- From: Shaun McCance <shaunm gnome org>
- To: Sergey Udaltsov <sergey udaltsov gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: GNOME user survey 2011 (v6)
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 20:02:48 -0400
On Wed, 2011-10-19 at 00:26 +0100, Sergey Udaltsov wrote:
> What I initially asked - and still did not get the answer - what could
> be the format of the feedback that could change the policies. Perhaps
> reverting some of them. What kind of critical feedback would not be
> treated as "useless"?
I can't speak for everybody. But as I've said numerous times,
I don't trust any survey that has no control over its sampling.
And preferably, it would be run by people who have some amount
of professional experience.
] [Thread Prev