Re: Firewall configuration [was Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center]

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:58 PM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
Bastien Nocera wrote:

> Feel free to follow the discussions about firewalls on the
> fedora-desktop list. (...)

Shouldn't we try to have an appropriate @gnome.org list to discuss
such things ("os level"), if we consider that *desktop*-devel is not
the right venue? (like we #gnome-os on irc)

I created a list called "gnome-integration-list" precisely for something like this.  Basically I was intending it as a GNOME OS type of thing as well as stuff like adding enterprise features properly (eg integration with corporate environments).  Sort of a catch all.  Feel free to use that mailing list for this kind of thing.

sri