Re: no external panels for gnome-control-center [was Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup]

> capplet only supports clone) and are very pleased that we can drop in
> new capplets because it installs the library headers...
Thanks, Ross, for illustrating the real downstream POV. Do I understand it right that gnome3 approach to g-c-c extension (patching only) is going to make your life harder but would not stop you from putting your bits into g-c-c?