Re: GNOME Feature Proposal: Backup

BTW, it seems like there's a bit of feeling-as-we-go about the optimal
design and feature set here.

Maybe I could sit down with some GNOME designers like Allan and talk
about what their ideal backup experience is and they can talk to me
about current Deja Dup behavior and features?

It could be over IRC or something.  I just feel like a real-time
discussion with designers would clarify to them what the shape of the
Deja Dup experience is, its limitations, and where it can be changed.

-mt