Re: gnome 3

Le dimanche 17 avril 2011 à 00:13 +0200, Johannes Schmid a écrit :
> Other than that, use gnome-tweak-tool to have a "Power Off..."
> option and control suspend behaviour.

The problem is not for me, I know how to change a GSettings setting. I’m
worried about our users.

I’m really not thrilled at all with the gnome-tweak-tool idea. Either
the setting can be changed for regular use, and it should be in the
control center, either it should not. The cr*ptool is only useful for a
minority of users who will have the idea to launch it.

Cheers,
--
 .''`.      Josselin Mouette
: :' :