gnome 3

Hello,
I've been a linux user for personal use�since 99,�and then for my professional work. I used gnome since it's begginning and always prefered gnome's user experience over KDE: simplest, it just did what I needed it to do, the way I wanted.

Today, I'm writing to you for the first time and it's about this new version of gnome 3. I was surprised: lots of changes, but I had little problem about all this new way of getting things done. Great work! However, the total lack of customization is totally unacceptable to me. So sorry guys, but after all these years, you lost me. I just wanted you to know it, since you can't guess. Thank you for everything.

Cordially,
Antoine P�er