Re: Call to maintainers: GNOME 2.31 to ship GTK 2.90

On Sat, Jun 12, 2010 at 7:36 PM, Michael Terry <mike mterry name> wrote:
> On 12 June 2010 11:31, Xavier Claessens <xclaesse gmail com> wrote:
>> Ubuntu told me that Maverick (the next ubuntu release) is not going to ship
>> GTK3
>
> I don't think that's true.  I was at the planning session for "coming
> changes in GNOME" at UDS Maverick, and the plan of record was to
> include GTK+ and GNOME 3.0.
>
> https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/desktop-maverick-gnome

Hmm, a Canonical employee approached me just the other day.  He was
told not to include in Maverick packages that depended on GTK3, and
wanted to check with me that Tomboy would remain GTK2-compatible this
cycle, so that he could get our latest unstable releases into
Maverick.

Sandy