Re: New external dependencies for Rygel: GUPnP & Libgee

On Tue, 2010-06-08 at 02:24 +0300, Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) wrote:
> Hi Frederic,
>    Thanks for the very quick reply. My reply below:
>
> On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 1:52 AM, Frederic Peters <fpeters gnome org> wrote:
> > General questions first:
> >
> >  - Are there frequent releases of those?
>
>   The GUPnP libraries, yes! libgee used to be very frequently released
> until recently when the new maintainer just disappeared after he moved
> to a new house. That said,  I haven't seen any issues with Libgee
> after 0.5.0 release and if I (or anyone) do, I'm sure Jürg will take
> over and make the releases happen in time. Right Jürg?

Bug fixes seems to be pushed to git tree (however after them it seems
that there was no 0.5.1 release). I can resume work on sorted
collections (I was suppose to write skip list implementation) as soon as
there is any chance of pushing it.

Regards