Re: GNOME 3.0 in March 2011

Le jeudi 29 juillet 2010, à 10:41 +0200, Piñeiro a écrit :
> A explaination of what it is required from part of the applications
> would be good, for example what it is expected related to gsettings
> and gtk 3.0 to this release.

It is not strictly required for 2.32 to port to GSettings and GTK+ 3.0,
but that should still be an explicit goal that you aim to implement as
soon as possible. So move to GSettings, continue working on the GTK+ 3
migration, etc. And if this is difficult for your module, tell the
release team about it so we can know what's blocking this from
happening.

(Porting to GTK+ 3.0 does not mean that you won't be able to use GTK+
2.0 anymore -- see what we are suggesting with the --enable-gtk=2.0/3.0
configure flag)

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.