Re: (L)GPLv3

I would strongly prefer glib to not change its license, we are keeping
the lgplv2.1 in GStreamer, partly because a lot of people making
products with GStreamer prefer it over lgplv3. If glib switched under us
it would make our license stability a bit of a joke. If someone wants to
use glib under the lgpl3 they can do so now with the current license, if
upstream changes however, people can not keep using it under the
lgplv2.1 without forking.

Christian