Re: New propossed GnomeGoal: Add code coverage support
- From: Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>
- To: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: New propossed GnomeGoal: Add code coverage support
- Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2010 00:31:12 +0200
Am 13.01.2010 17:31, schrieb Richard Hughes:
> 2010/1/13 Stefan Kost <ensonic hora-obscura de>:
>> bcov is now in git on sf.net and my patches have been merged. You can
>> use bcov as a drop in replacement for gcov+lcov. It has little
>> dependencies - give it a try!
> Looks much better than a few days ago! One little problem:
> checking for libdwarf.h... no
> configure: error: in `/home/hughsie/Code/bcov':
> configure: error: libdwarf.h is required for bcov
> but /usr/include/libdwarf/libdwarf.h exists. This is F12.
irks, debian/ubuntu and rh/suse package this differently. Should work in git.
] [Thread Prev