New propossed GnomeGoal: Add code coverage support
- From: Javier Jardón <javierjc1982 gmail com>
- To: desktop-devel-list <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: New propossed GnomeGoal: Add code coverage support
- Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2010 18:53:14 +0100
The objective of the GnomeGoal is to add code coverage of your code
with GCOV 
You can take a look to the GnomeGoal page here:  (There are also
examples to add GCOV support to json-glib and libgdata)
As a side effect, the idea is encourage devels to:
- Use the new Glib and GTK+ test frameworks  and 
- Use build.gnome.org service. For example, take a look to Glib coverage 
All the info is available in the GnomeGoal/AddCodeCoverage page.
Comments / suggestions welcomed.
Javier Jardón Cabezas
] [Thread Prev