Re: New propossed GnomeGoal: Add code coverage support

On 01/04/2010 12:53 PM, Javier Jardón wrote:
> Hello,
> The objective of the GnomeGoal is to add code coverage of your code
> with GCOV [1]
> You can take a look to the GnomeGoal page here: [2] (There are also
> examples to add GCOV support to json-glib and libgdata)

I was a huge fan of adding GCOV support to all modules, and actually have
patches for glib/pango/gtk+ in bugzilla.  But after finding out that coverage
can be extracted without modifying the modules (like is
already doing), I'm against cluttering the modules with GCOV boilerplate.