Re: 2.91 tarballs?
- From: Matthias Clasen <matthias clasen gmail com>
- To: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Cc: desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: 2.91 tarballs?
- Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 13:36:08 -0400
On Mon, Aug 9, 2010 at 1:05 PM, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com> wrote:
> On Mon, 2010-08-09 at 16:49 +0200, Andre Klapper wrote:
>> > > 90 is an even number, and thus 'stable', surely?
>> Correct that this might create problems, e.g. with library.gnome.org
>> some other scripts.
> It does. Changing it to 2.91 would make life easier, avoiding the need
> for special hacks.
I have no problem with changing GTK+ to the 2.91 track
] [Thread Prev