Re: New Module Proposal. libseed

2009/5/13 Xan Lopez <xan gnome org>:

<snip>

> Do you have any idea of how big a task adding 'let' support to JSC
> would be? Seems like that would be the real end of another contention
> point between gjs/seed.

Just a personal doubt about "let" issue. If I'm right this is a
feature of JavaScript 1.6 (or 1.7), while the latest ISO standard,
i.e. ECMAScript, is in sync with JavaScript 1.5 (that should be 10
years old)

I don't know so much about JS, but do we really want GNOME Desktop
depends on non-yet-standard and currently mozilla only feature? Or am
I missing something?