Re: New Module Proposal. libseed
- From: Luca Ferretti <elle uca libero it>
- To: Xan Lopez <xan gnome org>
- Cc: Hubert Figuiere <hub figuiere net>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: New Module Proposal. libseed
- Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 10:32:07 +0200
2009/5/13 Xan Lopez <xan gnome org>:
> Do you have any idea of how big a task adding 'let' support to JSC
> would be? Seems like that would be the real end of another contention
> point between gjs/seed.
Just a personal doubt about "let" issue. If I'm right this is a
I don't know so much about JS, but do we really want GNOME Desktop
depends on non-yet-standard and currently mozilla only feature? Or am
I missing something?
] [Thread Prev