Re: GNOME 2.26 Showstopper Review

2009-02-24 klockan 21:37 skrev Alberto Ruiz:
> >> That's the whole point: we don't want to ship libgnomeprint* anymore :-)
> > Sure, is GnomePrint going to be shipped in 2.26? If the answer is "yes
> > we do" there is no point in discussing it :)
> > (and put it as a showstopper)
> Yes there is, if you include them, people with a 2.26 environment may
> end up writing new applications that use them too.

Hey all, this isn't that hard to get right, is it? Both the library and its
bindings are in, or both are out. In other words:

- If a deprecated library is still shipped
  - then the language bindings for that deprecated library should also be shipped.
- Else, if the deprecated library will not be shipped
  - then the language bindings should not be shipped either.

Or am I missing something?

    — Wouter