Re: GNOME 2.26 Showstopper Review

Le mardi 24 février 2009, à 14:35 +0000, Gustavo J. A. M. Carneiro a écrit :
> Does GnomePrint no longer belong in the GNOME Desktop platform?

We've been trying to remove libgnomeprint* for quite some time now.
Tomboy has been ported this cycle, so the bindings are the last steps, I
believe.

> Does GnomeVFS no longer belong in the GNOME Developer platform?
>
> In case of Yes, would it be OK to keep the Python bindings where they
> are and just mark them as deprecated?  Else they'd have to move into
> gnome-python-extras, I guess...

For gnome-vfs, marking the bindings as deprecated makes sense, since
gnome-vfs is still part of the platform at the moment.

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.