Re: new module proposal: notification-daemon+libnotify

Some ideas for better handling of notifications can be found here:
http://live.gnome.org/AlternativeNotificationsUI
it looks nice, but where would immediate-action-required notifications
be shown? Things like 'your battery is about to die'?

Stay-on-top, non-focus-stealing dialogues without any close button. Goes
away when you plug your laptop into the mains.

Heh - these are the kinds of dialogs I want to assassinate when I'm giving a presentation.

Will