Re: jhbuild status for 2.23.x
- From: Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>
- To: Kjartan Maraas <kmaraas broadpark no>
- Cc: Gnome Desktop Development List <desktop-devel-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: jhbuild status for 2.23.x
- Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 18:24:03 -0400
El mié, 21-05-2008 a las 18:49 -0400, Claudio Saavedra escribió:
> Yes, I was unable to build NetworkManager because of this. I worked
> around the build for other modules with the same problem by simply
> checking out a fresh copy out of SVN. Not the case of NM.
Ok, after having worked around this, I found out that due to a bug in
dbus-glib (fd.o #14429), NetworkManager fails to build with
dbus-binding-tool Unable to load "%s": Attribute "xmlns:tp" is
invalid on <node> element in this context
There's a patch to address this, that has been already pushed into
dbus-glib master. Applying it to the 0.74 tarball that's been used right
now for 2.24, fixes NetworkManager build.
Ok to add this patch to jhbuild's patch set?
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra gnome org>
] [Thread Prev