Re: Module proposal: Empathy for GNOME 2.24

Le jeudi 27 mars 2008 à 11:35 +0000, Alberto Ruiz a écrit :

> Actually, I find a bit scary to find out that a future maintainer is
> not careful at all with third party copyright/licensing while moving
> code.

Please tell me want your are basing this accusation? I kept GPL licence
and Imendio copyright for everything that comes from Gossip, I'm very
careful on that. Maybe I did a mistake but so far nobody showed me a
file with wrong copyright/licence.

So don't be scared, I'm a very careful maintainer ;-)

Xavier Claessens.