Re: Quotation marks: Using =?UTF-8?B?4oCc4oCd?= instead of ""
- From: Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- To: "Iain *" <iaingnome gmail com>
- Cc: Wouter menubar gnome org, Dan Winship <danw gnome org>, Bolsterlee <uws+gnome xs4all nl>, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Quotation marks: Using “” instead of ""
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 19:40:55 +0100
On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 18:42:24 +0100
"Iain *" <iaingnome gmail com> wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk> wrote:
> > Thats because you have your fingers in your ears and don't want to
> > listen. Consider a career in politics instead.
> Well, no, you have brought up irrelevant points (to the question at
> hand) and straw manned any rebuttal of them.
] [Thread Prev