- From: "Iain *" <iaingnome gmail com>
- To: "Alan Cox" <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk>
- Cc: Wouter menubar gnome org, Dan Winship <danw gnome org>, Bolsterlee <uws+gnome xs4all nl>, Bastien Nocera <hadess hadess net>, desktop-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Quotation marks: Using “” instead of ""
- Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2008 18:42:24 +0100
On Sat, Jun 14, 2008 at 3:35 PM, Alan Cox <alan lxorguk ukuu org uk> wrote:
> Thats because you have your fingers in your ears and don't want to
> listen. Consider a career in politics instead.
Well, no, you have brought up irrelevant points (to the question at
hand) and straw manned any rebuttal of them.
Have you considered the politicial sphere yourself by any chance?
] [Thread Prev