Re: Proposed module: conduit
- From: "Peteris Krisjanis" <pecisk gmail com>
- To: "John Stowers" <john stowers lists gmail com>
- Cc: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>, desktop-devel-list gnome org, Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- Subject: Re: Proposed module: conduit
- Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2008 13:07:27 +0300
Nice work with theme colors :) Also I would like to say I like that
gedit style tips when creating sync in advanced GUI, it would really
help a new user a lot. However, However, I still insist that Conduit
would rock if it would have quick sync wizard. I know lot of geeks
loath wizards, but it would be still the best way for common user to
configure sync without much hassle.
> This has now been fixed  in my devel branch , and should find its
> way to trunk soon. Conduit now respects your theme (and theme changes),
> and uses subtle themed gradients in the major UI elements.
> A lot of plumbing has been completed that makes it easier to apply these
> themed attributes to the GUI, and I encourage those who are interested
> in making it look prettier to check out the get_style_properties 
> function in the appropriate widgets.
>  http://bzr-playground.gnome.org/~jstowers/conduit/devel/
>  see conduit/gtkui/Canvas.py (I would link to it but loggerhead on
> bzr seems broken)
] [Thread Prev