Re: Proposed module: conduit

Nice work with theme colors :) Also I would like to say I like that
gedit style tips when creating sync in advanced GUI, it would really
help a new user a lot. However, However, I still insist that Conduit
would rock if it would have quick sync wizard. I know lot of geeks
loath wizards, but it would be still the best way for common user to
configure sync without much hassle.