Re: Proposed module: conduit

> * Also it would help if some artist would take care about the canvas and
> apply sane padding and line widths. It'd also help to apply theme colors
> instead of randomly chosen colors. My desktop theme uses decent
> gradients for UI elements. There are no gradients at all in the Conduit
> canvas.

This has now been fixed [1] in my devel branch [2], and should find its
way to trunk soon. Conduit now respects your theme (and theme changes),
and uses subtle themed gradients in the major UI elements.

A lot of plumbing has been completed that makes it easier to apply these
themed attributes to the GUI, and I encourage those who are interested
in making it look prettier to check out the get_style_properties [3]
function in the appropriate widgets.

John

[1]
http://www.johnstowers.co.nz/blog/index.php/2008/07/31/conduit-ui-experiments/
[2] http://bzr-playground.gnome.org/~jstowers/conduit/devel/
[3] see conduit/gtkui/Canvas.py (I would link to it but loggerhead on
bzr seems broken)